THE JOHN RANDOLPH AND DORA HAYNES FOUNDATION PROPOSAL INFORMATION FORM
Thank you for your interest in The Haynes Foundation, and for the work you do to improve the lives of Los Angeles Region residents. All fields in Part One and Part Two must be completed in order to submit this PIF.
What To Do First
Before you submit, review the Foundation’s website at www.haynesfoundation.org and you will find several Foundation references:
• our Annual Poster
• our list of Funding Priorities
• detailed descriptions of our grants and fellowships programs
• a searchable grants database, and
• FAQs to determine whether your request is a good fit for the Foundation.
Your research must be directed to a specific and pressing public policy issue within the five county Los Angeles Region.
Helpful Tips To Complete this Form
• Please use only letters and numbers and limit your use of other characters.
• Insert the name of university/organization only (40 characters) (e.g. University of California, Los Angeles)
• To avoid loss of information, assemble answers in a separate document and copy and paste as needed.